While I have managed to remain healthy this season, this poor blog has fallen victim to a highly contagious virus that has infected the blogosphere - the "Five Weird Things About Me" bug!
Thanks to Leigh-Ann
for passing this on. ;)Five Weird Things About Me
1. My feet always fall asleep while blogging. The pins and needles become so bad that I have to get up and walk around for a few minutes, which causes the dogs to try to herd me around the house. In fact, both of my feet are asleep as I write this. I think that it has become psychosomatic - either that, or I really need to stop sitting on the floor with the laptop. :P
2. My favourite drink is warm milk with a teaspoon of molasses.
3. I am fascinated by abandoned farm houses and factories. On road trips, I can not pass one without thinking about the people who once lived there, worked there, and dreamed there. If I was brave, I would love to explore such places and keep an online album of my explorations such as this
, but, alas, I would not want to trespass.
4. I have always had a love affair with the writing of L.M. Montgomery. When I was a child, my dream was to move to Prince Edward Island and work at the L.M. Montgomery Institute
. Now, I love W.O. Mitchell
and my dream is to return to my beloved Prairies.
5. I prefer the company the average dog and bird to that of the average human.
The next blogs to be infected by this bug are Canadian Down Under
, Expat Travels
, Life Without Borders
, The Maple Lounge
, and Odd Muse
. Although, I have been assured by Leigh-Ann
that not doing this meme with not bring you bad luck! :)"When something that honest is said,
it usually needs a few minutes of silence to dissipate."
- Pamela Ribon, Why Girls Are Weird